Valentine’s day is next week and I have a few treats to share with you so you can get them just in time to share with your sweetheart. Please know that these are not affiliate links, these are products that I’ve tried, and liked them so much that I wanted to share them with you!
The first product we have are Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Cookies.
I love shortbread cookies, and was so excited to try these. I was sent the bars and the rounds and since we’re celebrating Valentine’s Day we took them and made them into X’s and O’s.
Aren’t they cute? This is a quick and easy treat to give to that someone special, or even send them to that loved one who lives far away.
Next is this scrumptious 9 inch heart-shaped brownie cake from Gourmet Gift Baskets
. Your loved one will receive an extra chocolaty brownie that’s soft and chewy with hearts and “Happy Valentine’s Day” written in icing. This is delicious and the perfect treat to sink your teeth into!
Last, but not least, is an Italian Dinner for Two
from Gourmet Gift Baskets. This basket is full of so many goodies!
- Chianti by Ruffino – 750 ml
- Chardonnay Trebbiano by Villa Fassini – 750 ml
- Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce by Cucina & Amore – 16.8 oz.
- Tuscan Minestrone Soup by Bountiful Pantry – 8 servings
- Polenta by Cucina & Amore – 17.6 oz.
- Fricelli Organic Pasta by Morella – 1.1 lbs.
- Artichoke Bruschetta by Cucina & Amore – 7.9 oz.
- Amaretti di Saronno by Lazzaroni – 2.3 oz.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes by Cucina & Amore – 7.9 oz.
It’s the perfect way to celebrate with your loved one, and I get to
give one away to one of you! Gourmet Gift Baskets would love for you to follow along so please leave a separate comment for each of the social media accounts that you choose to follow.
Congratulations Cindy, you are the winner!
Giveaway will close on 2-16-16
Please note that I was given free samples of all of these products, however the opinions expressed are my own.