This post contains affiliate links therefore I earn a profit if you purchase via a link…thank you!
I’ve had this for awhile now, and I can’t believe how much I use it. I love how you can do so many different ways of cooking, all on one pot. You can make chicken stock in about half an hour, risotto in less then 10 minutes, even cheesecake in 25 minutes. I’ve made yogurt, roast, chili, mac & cheese, soup, and more! Take a look at some of the features:
The pressure cooking program drastically reduces cooking time. Food
will maintain its natural color and flavor, while cooking your meals in
up to 70% less time. The LUX also has a Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker and
even a Yogurt Making function.
Cooking Assist Functions
The LUX comes with cooking assist functions that help make your one
pot meals. Before you use a cooking program, you can sauté, simmer,
brown, and steam. There is also a keep warm and time delay function for
The control panel has a digital display that shows time, indicator
lights to show when pressure or temperature is building and when it has
been reached, and plus and minus buttons to adjust time.
The LUX comes with a non-stick, ceramic 6 quart removable cooking pot that is easy to clean.
The LUX has a self-locking lid that locks with the turn of the
handle. The lid will remain locked while there is pressure inside the
unit and will only open when all pressure has been released.
- Copper LUX available in 6 Qt. and 8 Qt. sizes
- Champagne LUX available in 4 Qt., 6 Qt. and 8 Qt. sizes
- Silver LUX available in 4 Qt., 6 Qt. and 8 Qt. sizes
to preparing delicious meals
- The new LUX All-in-One Multi Cooker with 10 preset programs!
- Has Pressure Cook (high & low), Slow Cook (high & low), Yogurt, White rice, Brown rice, and Risotto programs
- Cooking Assist functions including Simmer, Sauté, Steam and Brown.
- 4 Digit LED screen with soft-touch controls to easily adjust time with plus or minus buttons
- Unit automatically switches to keep warm once the cooking time is complete for up to 12 hours
- Time delay for up to 6 hours
- Self locking lid that will not open while there is pressure inside the cooker for safety
- Automatic pressure release setting for your convenience
- Ceramic removable pot that is dishwasher safe
- Requires standard household 110V connection
- Includes a user manual
- ETL Approved