Ingredients are as follows:
1 can (7.3
oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnabon cinnamon rolls with icing
chocolate hazelnut spread
strawberry preserves or jam
assorted candy sprinkles
1. Heat waffle maker; lightly spray with cooking spray.
2. Separate dough and set the icing aside.
3. Place 1 or 2 rolls on the heated waffle maker; close.
4. Bake about 2 minutes.
5. Carefully remove from waffle maker and repeat with remaining rolls.
6. Cut waffles in half; carefully insert 1 small wooden skewer into each waffle half.
7. Serve waffle dippers warm with included cinnamon roll icing, chocolate hazelnut spread, preserves, and candy sprinkles.
8. Dip into assorted sides, and enjoy!