1 can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Supreme refrigerated Cinnabon cinnamon rolls with icing
5 (12- or 10-inch) wooden skewers
25 caramels, unwrapped (from 14-oz bag)
1 tablespoon milk
3/4 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cup milk chocolate baking chips
1 teaspoon oil
1. Separate dough into 5 rolls; reserve icing. Unroll each roll into a strip; thread each strip onto wooden skewer. Place on cookie sheet.
2. Bake 13 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Place a piece of waxed paper under cooling rack. Transfer skewers from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
4. Meanwhile, in a 2-qt saucepan over low heat, heat caramel and milk, stirring occasionally.
5. Drizzle caramel mixture lengthwise over cinnamon strips; roll in pecans. Place back on cooling rack.
6. In a small resealable freezer plastic bag, place chocolate chips and oil; seal bag. Microwave on high 15-25 seconds or until softened. Gently squeeze bag until chocolate is smooth. Cut off a tiny corner of the bag and drizzle over crosswise over cinnamon strips.
7. Place reserved icing in a small resealable freezer plastic bag; seal bag. Microwave on high for 10 seconds or until softened. Cut a tiny corner off the bag and drizzle onto the skewers.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!