No-Bake Cookies are traditionally made with peanut butter, but this time we made them with Nutella and omitted the peanut butter completely! We love regular no-bake cookies, however my daughter isn’t crazy about peanut butter, but she loves nutella. I made a batch with only nutella, and I did have to scale the recipe a little different, but I must say, these turned out scrumptious! The kids gobbled them up in no time and it was a nice change from traditional no-bakes. If you’re not a big fan of peanut butter, or you’d like a change from the regular no-bakes, make sure you try this easy recipe. I love that you can whip up a batch in no time and you don’t even have to turn on the oven…enjoy!
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetend cocoa powder
- 1/2 C butter
- 1/2 C milk
- dash of salt
- 1/2 C nutella
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 C oats
- Place the sugar, cocoa, butter, milk and salt into a medium saucepan.
- Place over medium heat; while stirring, bring to a boil, and continue to boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in the nutella and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Stir in the oats and mix until completely coated.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture onto a piece of wax paper.
- Allow to cool and set before eating.
- Take a bite and enjoy!
Once you make a batch, tag @flourmewithlove or use #flourmewithlove so we can take a look!