T-fal AirBake “Burn-Proof” Cookie Sheets
The secret to perfectly baked cookies? It’s all in the pan!
- T-fal’s AirBake Cookie Sheets are the “The Original Insulated Bakeware” and uses a clever double-layer
technology to provide an overall enhanced baking performance …
meaning better browning, no burning, and decreased bake times!
unique Micro-Dome technology distributes pockets of air that provide
even heating of the baking surface, thus decreasing bake times by up to
15% over traditional insulated bakeware.
its invention in the 1960s, the AirBake brand has continued to provide a
100% natural aluminum product that is guaranteed not to rust.
- The T-fal Ingenio Spreader Spatula is the perfect tool for icing and decorating your fresh batch of cookies.
- Contoured edge for perfect scraping and rigid straight edge for seamless spreading
- Dishwasher safe
- The T-fal Comfort Trigger Ice Cream Scoop easily scoops up the right amount of cookie dough each time.
- The trigger effortless releases the dough and keeps your hands from getting messy
Don’t worry about sticky doughs!
- Each rolling pin is made from tough, rust-resistant stainless steel.
- The rolling pin features comfortable, easy grip handles for added comfort and control.
- The pin boasts rust-proof Nylon bearings for a smooth rolling action.
- This rolling pin is an essential tool for any kitchen.
- This product should be hand-washed with a damp cloth for best results
- Soft handles fit comfortably in hand
- Nonslip bottoms stabilize bowls while mixing
- Wide lips and spouts make it easier to pour ingredients
- Dishwasher safe
- 5-quart size has wider mouth, ideal for mixing batters
- 3-piece set of flexible silicone spatulas in blue
- Includes small- and medium-sized spatulas plus large-sized spoon-style spatula
- Translucent blue-tinted, crystal-like plastic handles with holes for hanging
- Heat-resistant up to 500 degrees F
- Stain and odor resistant; dishwasher safe
These products contain affiliate links, meaning if you purchase via a link, I will make a commission which supports this site…thank you!