1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup Carrington Farms Ultra Premium Liquid Coconut Oil
1 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup Carrington Farms Coconut Flour, sifted
1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Stir cocoa powder and coconut oil together in a saucepan over low heat about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla together in a bowl; stir in cocoa mixture.
- Whisk coconut flour into egg mixture until there are no lumps.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish; sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center come out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!