Breakfast is one of our favorite meals! It’s a meal that the whole family enjoys, and there’s always a wide variety. French Toast seems to appear on the table quite often so I try to make it as healthy as possible. I love this recipe because it’s gluten-free and it incorporates flax seeds as well. Try this recipe and you’ll see that your family will enjoy it too!
- 2 pieces Gluten-Free Multigrain Bread
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 – 2 Tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Milled Flax Seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Whisk egg, milk, flax and vanilla together.
- Heat sprayed pan over medium heat.
- Place bread in egg mixture and coat both sides.
- Place bread in hot pan and cook for about 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Serve with yogurt, fresh berries or syrup!