– which is a blend of gluten-free oats, organic honey, unsweetened coconut,
and mixed with dried sweetened apples, raisins and a sprinkle of cinnamon. You can serve these for breakfast or dessert!
- 3 tablespoons cold butter, diced
- 3 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 4 apples, washed and dried
- 1 cup of Viki’s Granola Apple Cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream
Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a bowl combine butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Mash everything together with a fork.
- Use a melon baller, apple corer or paring knife to remove apple cores; don’t go all the way through.
- Place apples in a small baking dish and fill the center of the apples with the butter mixture and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- To serve, top with Viki’s Apple Cinnamon Granola and a scoop of ice cream.
Recipe provided by Viki’s Granola; made with 100% all natural ingredients, gluten-free and baked with love. Unlike other granolas with hard clusters, Viki’s has a fresh, soft, chewy texture and no artificial aftertaste.