Ingredients are as follows:
1/3 cup brown rice flour
1/3 cup white rice flour
¼ cup sugar
3 tablespoons potato starch
4 tablespoons coconut flour
3 tablespoons Carrington Farms Organic Milled Flax Seed
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 pinch salt teaspoon salt
1 banana, sliced
1 ¼ cups milk, at room temperature
¼ cup Carrington Farms Coconut Oil, melted or Carrington Farms Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil
Carrington Farms Coconut Oil or Carrington Farms Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil for griddle in place of butter
Fruit, Coconut Shavings, or syrup for as a topping.
a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients (the first 8 ingredients
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, milk, and
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and stir until
combined. If the batter appears too thick, add milk to thin it to your
- On a preheated pan or griddle, melt coconut oil and distribute
- Scoop ¼ batter onto the pan and allow to spread out.
pancakes begin to set, add the fresh banana slices.
- Cook over medium
heat for 2-3 minutes depending on the size of your pancakes. The bottoms
should be golden before you flip them.
- Flip the bananas and cook 1-2
minutes longer or until that side of the pancake is golden.
- Serve with
more bananas, coconut shavings, or maple syrup!